Comment on Night Infomercials by Admin.
The search engines will find the site on their own. But that does not mean you will get top rankings The site needs to be optimized first. Below are just a few things you can do
Traffïc from search engines is widely considered the best (and cheapest) way to generate traffïc to your site. The increasing popularity of search engines has led to the development of a whole industry that revolves around ways to “optimize” websites.
The end result is that many people think that only “professionals” can help their website rank high within search engines. But, the truth is that anyone can structure their site so they rank high for many keyword phrases.
Below, are 8 simple steps that you can take to optimize your web pages. By following these, you will improve your chances of increasing your rankings:
1) Target 1-3 keyword phrases for each page: A huge mistake that many beginners make is cramming numerous keywords onto every page. Instead of doing this, you should focus on one specific keyword phrases for each page. That way, you can make sure that the page is focusing on that one word without any distractions.
2) List your major keywords in the links back to your site: Many search engines, Google being the most famous, have started to take into account the words that are mentioned in the title tag of the links that point to your site. So, a great way to improve your rankings for your keywords is to place it in the title tag.
3) Make your first 100 words on the page keyword rich: Another mistake that most webmasters make is to have a menu on the left-hand side of a website. Since search engines primarily focus on the first 100 words of a website, a left side menu is a misuse of valuable space.
Instead of doing this, you should have your title, description and web copy within the first 100 words of your site. An easy way to do this is to have your menu on the right instead of the standard left-hand side
But, since the left-handed menu is commonplace, you can also choose to put your first 100 words above the left-handed menu, so this text will be the first thing read on your website.
4) Insert the keyword into your title tag: In the source code of most pages are “header tags” (also known as Meta tags), which help search engines understand the content of the page. Each page should have different Title tags and the keywords used should match the page it is on
To fully optimize your website, you can tweak the source code of the page. The first step is to insert the keyword in the title tag. (This is what is shown in the results of a search engine when your site is listed)
5) Insert your keywords in the description tag: The description Meta tag is almost as valuable as the title tag. The information in this tag is listed directly below the title tag in search engine results. As a result, a good description can make your website stand out from other listings. To get the prospect to clïck on your site, it is important to write a snappy description while using your keyword.
6) Insert them into your keywords tag: Like the title and description tags, keyword tags are used to help search engines understand the content of your web page. Although this Meta tag has become less popular, it doesn’t hurt to put your keywords hëre.
7) Place your keyword in the header: When writing the actual text of your site, the first part should be the headline. Whenever a search engine scans your site, it rates all words in the headline as being more important then the rest of the web copy. To take advantage of this, you should have your keyword in the page headline. But, since the header tag (h1) is quite large, you should format it so that it is smaller.
8) Write your keyword enriched web copy: Once you have set up the structure of your page, you can write your web copy. While creating the text, you want to include the majority of the keywords at the top and the bottom of the page. In addition, the keyword should be included a few times in the middle. Basically, the common saying is that the keyword density should resemble an hour glass shape.
The total web copy of your page should be about 300-1200 words. Also, the keyword should be about 5-12% of the total words of the page. The percentage varies according to each search engine, so you might want to play around till you find the best results.
Admin Also Commented
SEM is “Search Engine Marketing.” It includes both SEO (search engine optimization) and PPC Search (pay-per-click advertising).
There are many, many great web resources available, as well as some great books. Google itself has some great resources, but it has many secrets that you must learn elsewhere. SEM is really not something you learn by reading about — you pretty much MUST learn by actually doing it (optimizing a web site for search indexing, or running a pay-per-click campaign on Google AdWords or elsewhere).
For PPC Search, I generally don’t use many “tools” apart from Google’s AdWords Editor, and its Keyword Tool, but there are HUNDREDS of software packages designed to manage bidding and keywords and ad variations, and analyze results.
For SEO, there are many “tools” offered for sale, but I absolutely believe that SEO starts as a “mindset” or “attitude,” and that the attitude must always be, “design a web site to be useful to humans.” I avoid “SEO tricks” that might work this month, but which might result in penalties once Google realizes that the trick doesn’t reflect genuine relevance or usefulness to consumers.
I hope you’re not planning to try to “fake it” and pretend you have knowledge and experience that you lack. SEM is a complex field and requires incredible attention to detail and analytical skill.
Go thru the HELP of the search engines.
Also Read these:
Not sure what you mean
1, search engines that are optimized for what?
2. search engines that have what? in california. Offices? Servers?
Recent Comments by Admin
5 Tips for Writing the Perfect Blog Post
If you use WordPress, or Blogger, or any other modern blogging tool for that matter, the search engines are “pinged” and know right away that you have made a post. So, don’t worry about submitting it to search engines manually (and for heaven’s sake, don’t pay someone who claims to do that)!
In general, the best method nowadays is to generate some social traffic. Post a link to you post to Facebook, Twitter, pin your post’s featured image to Pinterest.
Business Models are simulations of actual business functioning.
They act as ideal real life examples,and help participants actively discuss the pros and cons of the situation given.
A business Model gives a Full Account of any particular Business Scenario. Readers of this model/ Participants are then asked to discuss the strengths and weaknessess of it. Put it simply, one has to SWOT analyze the Business Model based on different parameters.
Each participant comes up with his/her own views on the subject. Cumulative views and different view points are then listed and ranked based on their importance and relevance.
Thus at the end of the session, a business models suitability and viability is drafted and conclusions are drawn thereon.
The more the Business Model Analysis a person does, the more exposed he gets to real life corporate situations.
Hence it is said, that Business Models act as Good Simulators.
Search Engine Optimization
A search engine is a service provided by some company (Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, etc.) which will search through millions of web pages for keywords that a person types into a field. For instance, if I type “Puppy” into a search box on Google’s web site, there are currently 40,800,000 matches available. If the search provider has a good search algorithm in their software, then the most relevant pages should be listed first. In my case, I’m a happy searcher, because after the Google Image samples, the first result listed is the Puppy Linux website, which is the only Puppy I would ever be searching for online. Most search providers keep track of what websites people will actually visit after doing a search. They then use the results to make sure those pages are closer to the top of the list for the next time someone searches for the same keyword(s).
Image search optimization is about using images on your website to draw more “click-throughs” from the search provider, thereby raising your rank in the search list. This, in turn, helps to ensure that you keep getting more visits to your site. A neat article I just found by typing “image search optimization” into Google Search is linked below.
New York Skyline
Below is a link with pictures of the NYC skyline.
A view of city of great magnitude rises out of the open like a curtain for a show that always staging the world’s greatest act, you immerse yourself as one of the players of the greatest city in the world.
Business Niche – Adding Content for SEO
Fefoo is not a search engine, its an application that helps you search better. It uses the traditional search engines to search. You search on categories and your search is more refined from the time you start searching. In case you don’t use categories it works like a normal search engine.
Springo is a Web shortcutting tool that empowers users to rapidly and easily navigate to the best websites for any purpose.
Each view contains a set of results that are displayed visually – and each view has a different perspective.
Yoozila is a powerful new search engine. It’s primary purpose is to provide you with relevant results and present them in a fresh web 2.0 beautiful manner.
FindTheBest is an objective comparison engine that allows you to find a topic, compare your options and select the best choice for you.