Comment on Search Engine Spiders – Methods That Work by Admin.
Meta data is only used by search engine spiders. It appears above the HTML code that forms the underpinnings of your site’s presentation layer.
Meta data includes such things as your site’s name, URL and key word tag. Once the most important factor in search engine results, keyword tags in meta data don’t have the weight they once did.
1. submit your site map to Google and Yahoo. This provides spiders with a set of directions and “personal” invitation.
2. Add HTML title tags to each page. Each tag becomes a Google listing, thus providing many more site access points. That’s why, if I search “Harry Potter” on Google, one listing on the first search engine results page (SERPs) will be for Amazon. If I click on it, I’m taken directly to the Harry Potter page rather than coming through Amazon’s front door.
3. Even though meta data stays the same from site page to site page, add it to every page. SE bots are none-too-bright.
4. Avoid keyword stuffing. 2-3% is good. Anything over 5% starts to sound like gibberish.
5. Use embedded text links in the main texts of your site. Search engine spiders follow links, so if you give them a lot of links within your site, spiders stay longer, index more and provide a more accurate picture of your site.
6. Use your HTML description tag to appeal to humans, not spiders. The description tag content appears directly under the blue link for your site on SERPs.
7. Avoid anything that even hints at black hat tactics, i.e. no invisible text, title tags match page data, keyword density of less than 5% in main text; 50% in headers.
8. Place keywords in headlines, underlined, bolded or italic text.
9. Focus on your top five keywords and phrases at first. Then, gradually expand your list.
10. Finally, visit Google’s webmaster central. This search engine runs the web world so you might as well do exactly what the Googlistas want, and they tell you what’s legal (and good) and what isn’t regarding SEO.
Good luck with your site,
Admin Also Commented
Search Engine Spiders – Methods That Work
Yes the cached page with search engine will show the original page until it is again visited by the search engine spider, re-indexed and cached again.
Search Engine Spiders – Methods That Work
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in search engines via the “natural” or un-paid (“organic” or “algorithmic”) search results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search, academic search, news search and industry-specific vertical search engines.
As an Internet marketing strategy, SEO considers how search engines work, what people search for, the actual search terms or keywords typed into search engines and which search engines are preferred by their targeted audience. Optimizing a website may involve editing its content and HTML and associated coding to both increase its relevance to specific keywords and to remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines. Promoting a site to increase the number of backlinks, or inbound links, is another SEO tactic.
The acronym “SEOs” can refer to “search engine optimizers,” a term adopted by an industry of consultants who carry out optimization projects on behalf of clients, and by employees who perform SEO services in-house. Search engine optimizers may offer SEO as a stand-alone service or as a part of a broader marketing campaign. Because effective SEO may require changes to the HTML source code of a site and site content, SEO tactics may be incorporated into website development and design. The term “search engine friendly” may be used to describe website designs, menus, content management systems, images, videos, shopping carts, and other elements that have been optimized for the purpose of search engine exposure.
Blogging software is really a simple Content Management System (CMS) that easily adds new pages and integrates them into your site’s navigational structure and linkage.
Blogs and blog posts are naturally search engine friendly because they are text-rich, link-rich, frequently-updated webpages that use stylesheets or CSS, and have very little extraneous HTML.
Optimizing a blog is very similar to optimizing a website, and optimizing a blog post similar to optimizing a web page.
But depending on the blogging service or software you use, the results may look somewhat different.
If you follow some simple rules for search engine optimization, your blog can rank much higher than static website pages in the search engine results pages.
Here are the most important rules to follow to get your posts listed for keywords of your choice.
1. Use your primary keyword in your blog domain
2. Use your primary key phrase in your blog header tags and the title of your posts
3. Use your secondary keywords in the body of your post
4. Use your keywords in the anchor text of links
5. Make sure search engines can spider your blog easily
6. Get backlinks from other blogs or websites
Search Engine Spiders – Methods That Work
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION, WEB MARKETING/PROMOTION
Blast and Expose your Website by Searching at Google, Yahoo and MSN,
(Search Engine Optimizaton Specialist) Manila Philippines.
Search Engine Optimation Packages:
SE0 Bronze 4000
SEO Silver 8000
SEO Gold 12000
SEO Platinum 16000
SEO Alexis Aspi
member of SEO Philippines
Recent Comments by Admin
5 Tips for Writing the Perfect Blog Post
If you use WordPress, or Blogger, or any other modern blogging tool for that matter, the search engines are “pinged” and know right away that you have made a post. So, don’t worry about submitting it to search engines manually (and for heaven’s sake, don’t pay someone who claims to do that)!
In general, the best method nowadays is to generate some social traffic. Post a link to you post to Facebook, Twitter, pin your post’s featured image to Pinterest.
Business Models are simulations of actual business functioning.
They act as ideal real life examples,and help participants actively discuss the pros and cons of the situation given.
A business Model gives a Full Account of any particular Business Scenario. Readers of this model/ Participants are then asked to discuss the strengths and weaknessess of it. Put it simply, one has to SWOT analyze the Business Model based on different parameters.
Each participant comes up with his/her own views on the subject. Cumulative views and different view points are then listed and ranked based on their importance and relevance.
Thus at the end of the session, a business models suitability and viability is drafted and conclusions are drawn thereon.
The more the Business Model Analysis a person does, the more exposed he gets to real life corporate situations.
Hence it is said, that Business Models act as Good Simulators.
Search Engine Optimization
A search engine is a service provided by some company (Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, etc.) which will search through millions of web pages for keywords that a person types into a field. For instance, if I type “Puppy” into a search box on Google’s web site, there are currently 40,800,000 matches available. If the search provider has a good search algorithm in their software, then the most relevant pages should be listed first. In my case, I’m a happy searcher, because after the Google Image samples, the first result listed is the Puppy Linux website, which is the only Puppy I would ever be searching for online. Most search providers keep track of what websites people will actually visit after doing a search. They then use the results to make sure those pages are closer to the top of the list for the next time someone searches for the same keyword(s).
Image search optimization is about using images on your website to draw more “click-throughs” from the search provider, thereby raising your rank in the search list. This, in turn, helps to ensure that you keep getting more visits to your site. A neat article I just found by typing “image search optimization” into Google Search is linked below.
New York Skyline
Below is a link with pictures of the NYC skyline.
A view of city of great magnitude rises out of the open like a curtain for a show that always staging the world’s greatest act, you immerse yourself as one of the players of the greatest city in the world.
Business Niche – Adding Content for SEO
Fefoo is not a search engine, its an application that helps you search better. It uses the traditional search engines to search. You search on categories and your search is more refined from the time you start searching. In case you don’t use categories it works like a normal search engine.
Springo is a Web shortcutting tool that empowers users to rapidly and easily navigate to the best websites for any purpose.
Each view contains a set of results that are displayed visually – and each view has a different perspective.
Yoozila is a powerful new search engine. It’s primary purpose is to provide you with relevant results and present them in a fresh web 2.0 beautiful manner.
FindTheBest is an objective comparison engine that allows you to find a topic, compare your options and select the best choice for you.