Comment on Full Time Job by Admin.
Social Media marketing marketing is nothing but promoting a particular product or a web site in the social media sites. There are various ways of marketing your product/web site in social media.
1. Face Book : Create a fan page and promote your product by giving some valuable information to the users in this you need to target the people who are really interested in your market so give the best information and offer some gifts coupons etc to attract the people.
2. Twitter : Tweet your link where you are having your product. I recommend to tweet a link which is having review or very use full information as you need to make the user to buy the product with your link.
3. G+ : You need to repeat the above 2 steps here to get people into your circles.
4. Book Marking : And people are using social book marking sites like digg, Digg, reddit etc to find the information so submit your link to these sites and try to get generate maximum votes. (If you need maximum votes you need to give the best content to the readers)
5. Video Marketing : sites like Youtube, google videos etc are the best sites to promote videos so create a video related to your product and publish in these site.
I think if you follow the above things you will be king in Social Media Marketing. Start doing rather researching on this more if you work you will find more easy ways and effective ways. ALL the best.
Admin Also Commented
Full Time Job
Social media is free and it has a super far reach as well as a huge impact on how well you show up in google and other search engine searches. get on every social media platform there is out there even the less known ones like fark or high5.
one other tip id give is to have the same branding across all your sites so use this tool http://namechk.com/ basically say your bands name is the dudlestrummers. you want that name across all social networks the same you dont want to be “dudlestrummers” on twitter but dudlestrummers123 on youtube. You wnat consistant branding across all platforms.
alsop you may want to consider buying likes, favs, views, followers, subscribers, etc. lady gaga, an dmany other musicians as well as politicians like mitt romney have done it to give your profile and your band an artificial boost.
Full Time Job
Social Media Survey
1. What is your gender?
2. What is your age?
3. What do you mostly use the internet for?
i. Social Media (including Facebook, Twitter, MySpace YouTube etc.)
4. How often do you use the internet
i. More than once a day
5. In a typical session how many hours do you spend on the internet?
ii. 3-4 hours
6. Do you use Social Media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, YouTube etc.?)
7. What do you do most when you use Social Media?
ii. Post Status updates, pictures or videos
8. Do you enjoy using Social Media
9. What device do you use Social Media on?
iii. Apple product (iPod/iPhone etc.)
10. Do you abbreviate words on Social Media?
11. Do you use acronyms on Social Media?
12. Do you get frustrated with people who abbreviate words?
13. Do you get frustrated with people who use acronyms?
14. Have you ever been victimised by Cyber-bullying? (e.g. threatening and/or abusive texts/inboxes/e-mails?
15. Do you know of someone who has been a victim of cyber-bullying?
16. Have you ever cyber-bullied someone?
17. Have you ever attempted to troll someone whilst online?
18. Do you flirt whilst on social media
19. Have you ever flirted with someone using social media while you were in a committed relationship? (including your partner if applicable)
20. To what extent is/was this “flirtatious” relationship?
i. I don’t flirt
Full Time Job
Social media is incredibly important…and incredibly time consuming. Many small business owners must choose between properly promoting their companies on Facebook and Twitter or actually running their companies. The solution is to delegate some of the social media work to an employee or outside consultant. This person in charge of the social media presence of a company is called the social media representative.
You can read more about this function here.
Recent Comments by Admin
5 Tips for Writing the Perfect Blog Post
If you use WordPress, or Blogger, or any other modern blogging tool for that matter, the search engines are “pinged” and know right away that you have made a post. So, don’t worry about submitting it to search engines manually (and for heaven’s sake, don’t pay someone who claims to do that)!
In general, the best method nowadays is to generate some social traffic. Post a link to you post to Facebook, Twitter, pin your post’s featured image to Pinterest.
Business Models are simulations of actual business functioning.
They act as ideal real life examples,and help participants actively discuss the pros and cons of the situation given.
A business Model gives a Full Account of any particular Business Scenario. Readers of this model/ Participants are then asked to discuss the strengths and weaknessess of it. Put it simply, one has to SWOT analyze the Business Model based on different parameters.
Each participant comes up with his/her own views on the subject. Cumulative views and different view points are then listed and ranked based on their importance and relevance.
Thus at the end of the session, a business models suitability and viability is drafted and conclusions are drawn thereon.
The more the Business Model Analysis a person does, the more exposed he gets to real life corporate situations.
Hence it is said, that Business Models act as Good Simulators.
Search Engine Optimization
A search engine is a service provided by some company (Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, etc.) which will search through millions of web pages for keywords that a person types into a field. For instance, if I type “Puppy” into a search box on Google’s web site, there are currently 40,800,000 matches available. If the search provider has a good search algorithm in their software, then the most relevant pages should be listed first. In my case, I’m a happy searcher, because after the Google Image samples, the first result listed is the Puppy Linux website, which is the only Puppy I would ever be searching for online. Most search providers keep track of what websites people will actually visit after doing a search. They then use the results to make sure those pages are closer to the top of the list for the next time someone searches for the same keyword(s).
Image search optimization is about using images on your website to draw more “click-throughs” from the search provider, thereby raising your rank in the search list. This, in turn, helps to ensure that you keep getting more visits to your site. A neat article I just found by typing “image search optimization” into Google Search is linked below.
New York Skyline
Below is a link with pictures of the NYC skyline.
A view of city of great magnitude rises out of the open like a curtain for a show that always staging the world’s greatest act, you immerse yourself as one of the players of the greatest city in the world.
Business Niche – Adding Content for SEO
Fefoo is not a search engine, its an application that helps you search better. It uses the traditional search engines to search. You search on categories and your search is more refined from the time you start searching. In case you don’t use categories it works like a normal search engine.
Springo is a Web shortcutting tool that empowers users to rapidly and easily navigate to the best websites for any purpose.
Each view contains a set of results that are displayed visually – and each view has a different perspective.
Yoozila is a powerful new search engine. It’s primary purpose is to provide you with relevant results and present them in a fresh web 2.0 beautiful manner.
FindTheBest is an objective comparison engine that allows you to find a topic, compare your options and select the best choice for you.